Ability to marry a dragon

Razor512

It would be great if there was a way to marry a dragon.

for example make it so that some of the random encounters with dragons will present the player with an option to talk to the dragon, where you can then get the option to marry the dragon.

It would also be great if the was an extra version of the mod that also made the dragons a little cuter. :)

This would be the first step to some weird mods...how long will it take until people want to have sex with a dragon :D?

And i guess my neighbours in Whiterun would not be happy with a dragon in my house :(

Edited by ghosu

at least its better then someone wanting to marry a spider...(shudders) those things haunt my dreams

you would also have to write new dialouge for marriage with a dragon.

"Honey has your raiding an pillaging made yielded any profit?"

"Yes it has" player receives animal furs, food, cloths, armor and weapons, and some skeletons.

at least its better then someone wanting to marry a spider...(shudders) those things haunt my dreams

Hey! Arachne needs love too you!

What's next, troll marriage? This is a slippery slope here people!

http://forums.nexusmods.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/hurr.gif

Actually imo troll marriage would be better than dragon marriage. :P at least trolls are semi-humanoid.

But...with their strength, they might get too - excited - and end up in squishyness. :sick:

With a dragon i twould rather be...oh, he/she is really interested in me. Better bathe in fire/frost resist potions!

lol, I like the idea, but then again, I'm a life-long furry/scalie

After the new DLC comes out and I can ride a dragon, I wouldn't mind it actually. I've never actually married anyone in skyrim... lol.

You know... I like this idea. I mean if you want to get technical you kind of are "part dragon" so on the weird-o-meter this is about a 6.3. However, if you start dating a dragon, marrying a dragon, sooner or later (more sooner than later) someone will want to bone the dragon. In order to uh... lets say... accommodate that desire, I recommend giving the dragon the ability to transform into a semi-humanoid looking being sort of like the image below. This way your dragon can fight as a dragon or as a person, and... well... for the perverts in the room... also allow the player to... ok... I'm not going there.:thumbsup:

My link

Edited by jcdenton2012