Can't buy premium - You must select at least one package to purchase... but i have :)

iamacup

To reproduce:

edit: video -

1) Click buy premium from homepage

2) Select package and press GET STARTED NOW

3) Get an error on this forum software "You must select at least one package to purchase"

see screenshots

any ideas?

Edited by iamacup

Idk how to fix the problem from the homepage, but what I did was from my phone (it might work on computer as well) select any other package from the home page and then when it prompts you to pay, select the top left corner where there is an arrow and your membership option that you chose to get to that page. Once you do it will back you out and show your membership option which it will call an âinvoiceâ there should be a drop down menu with invoices on it. Once you click that select the $2.99 option and then for payment option you can select reoccurring or non reoccurring.

I had the same problem. Eventually I got it added to the cart but when I clicked the checkout box it directed me to a page with a link to log in (even though I was logged in) and clicking that link sent me to a 404 page. Eventually I had to use Internet Explorer (ugh!) to get it working. So my guess is either its ad blocking that causes it, which is a odd setup, making it harder for those with ad blocker to buy a premium membership, or the site doesn't work 100% properly with any other browser then IE - which is just as odd.