New NMM version and site fixes

Dark0ne

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you fix the "launching when I click on mod pages of mods I have installed" issue?

Because that has been a thorn in my side and no one seems to have a fix for me. And yes I reported it as a bug...didn't get much help -_-.

Fantastic work, guys! Thank you :)

If there was one thing I could request - there should be an option to remember the NMM password. Currently I have a text file on my desktop with the password as the name of the file - every time I want to load NMM I have to F2-copy/paste the password in to NMM and it's kind of a drag. :)

I've got some input but I'm not sure if this is the place for it...

Since I'm not a programmer/modder or anything, I might be way off...

Also, some of the oddities might be due to the fact I'm using Windows 8.

First, the site kept logging me off lately when using multi-tabs of Nexus open. I always had to Log-In after switching between several Nexus tabs.

Second, the line of the user name and log in is kinda messed up. Under the LOGOUT button I have the "nexusnetwork" drop menu, and its directly under it, hidden. I've tried messing around with the zoom-in and out in the page but it doesnt help.

I'm using chrome v22.

Third, regarding the NMN. Its kinda bothers me that you cant sort the list by modder name, installation date, or download date... in fact it seems I cant sort it at all, except for the ABC order it seems to be. Again, might be because I'm on Win8.

Thanks for the update and to everyone involved for all the hard work. Yes there have been problems but understand that it must be a mammoth task to keep everything running well so I patiently look forward to the improvements. 1.2million users , WOW thats just amazing. Cheers