Forums reacting strangely.

Rabbit1251

I do not know if this is related to the recent troubles that we were experience lately, but I am getting a lot of "An error occurred with the SQL server:" errors while perusing the forums of late. Plus when I enter the forums from the mod download section instead of getting the main page with the Site Feedback on it I am redirected to either the Skyrim Forum board or the New Vegas board. If this is a known issue I apologize for bringing it up, but I haven't seen any mention of it elsewhere.

Rabbit

I was getting this yesterday (9 November 2012), but I haven't had the problem today. When I got the problem it usually went away if I tried a second time. I assumed/guessed that it was a side-effect of the new version of NMM getting the mod versions updated for everyone and temporarily overloading the servers.

I was getting this yesterday (9 November 2012), but I haven't had the problem today. When I got the problem it usually went away if I tried a second time. I assumed/guessed that it was a side-effect of the new version of NMM getting the mod versions updated for everyone and temporarily overloading the servers.

It started yesterday with me, too, but it has gotten worse for me today. Reloading the page doesn't seem to always work. Sometimes I have to go back and re-enter several time to get the page that I want.

Rabbit

As far as I know we're still having a few teething issues with the sites that are being looked in to. It's mostly to do with the file servers which are causing a lot of high load on the network. Typically weekends are the busiest time so you'll experience more issues during this time. Hope it'll be fixed soon.

Thank you, Dark0ne, for the reply. I figured that you and your boffins would be on top of this so I hesitated before even mentioning it. I hadn't seen anyone complaining of this particular issue so v wanted to bring it to you attention if not. Thanks again.

Rabbit