Best skyrim build that you have played?

thunderwolf86

ok by now this question has probably been asked to death, but i was just curious now that quite a bit of time has passed and players have virtually experimented with each build, what did you find to be the most overpowered? fun? gave you the impression that nothing could stop you?

these are the ones i have played myself

1h warrior, 2h barbarian, wizard, warlock, necromancer, druid (modded), paladin, archer, thief, assassin, illusionist, dual-wielder (that was tough), spell-sword, witch, priest (very boring build, heal this follower, heal that follower, ugh), cleric, and a bare-handed cat for about 2 hours.

of all of them the one i had the most fun with was the 1h sword and shield warrior just cause i like warriors but the most powerful, im leaning towards spellsword although im not 100% certain.

anyway what was your favorite or most powerful or most fun build to play? i am quite curious.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bow and sneak is so pedestrian, it's the easy choice. This time around I went conjuration and two-handed melee, it's a blast trying to stay alive in mage robes (because conjuration spells are costly, yo) while simultaneously needing to get close enough to bludgeon things with my axe-staff.

Axe-staves rock. There should be an easter egg axe-staff in the shape of an electric guitar. Totally.

I played as a arch-mage the first time not allowing myself to level up health and stamina,Only robes,clothes and daggers (enchanted boosts allowed)

Vanquished even the mightiest of foes with my magic and Had two strong warriors to cover my spiny fragile body he he Just like the good old dungeons and dragons board games (very challenging)

My current one is quite fun. SkyRe build by the way.

One Handed, Shield, Heavy Armour, Speech, Conjuration, Smithing

Rocking the blades armour and an ebony war axe. Using the power of the voice multiplied by SkyRe's thuum perks. Elemental fury is absolutely vicious, especially if you throw in a slow time potion. Shield bash, slow time potion and the shout = kill a revered dragon in seconds. Using the new SkyRe spells I can summon a snow bear to fight alongside me which is also cool.

Although seen as an 'easy' option, perhaps, my favorite build is definitely the silent type, firing arrows from up-high and prancing from the shadows with daggers.

Setting the game difficulty to Master and using little armor, I found this challenging but very rewarding. In this way, it is necessary to prepare before engaging in combat, either by collecting ingredients to apply poisons or enhancing you weapons using smithing and enchanting.

Also, I enjoyed the game a lot more, and became much more immersed, when I turned off the music, HUD and compass.

Rocking the blades armour and an ebony war axe. Using the power of the voice multiplied by SkyRe's thuum perks. Elemental fury is absolutely vicious, especially if you throw in a slow time potion. Shield bash, slow time potion and the shout = kill a revered dragon in seconds. Using the new SkyRe spells I can summon a snow bear to fight alongside me which is also cool.

Does yours work fine? mine is broken and it makes my attacks very slow, i cannot even use it because of this factor!

Edited by PsYchotic666Joker

Does yours work fine? mine is broken and it makes my attacks very slow, i cannot even use it because of this factor!

Oh it works lol. Several dragons have been destroyed by an ebony axe moving veeery fast. Are you fully up to date?

Oh it works lol. Several dragons have been destroyed by an ebony axe moving veeery fast. Are you fully up to date?

That's why then, didn't notice there was a newer version i am on 0.99.19. >.<