Barrett m82 Sniper Rifle

SpacemanSpIiff

It even adheres to fallout canon. It was called a Bozar in F2...

http://planetmedia.gamespy.com/wiki/planetfallout.gamespy.com/default/uploads/0/0f/Bozar.jpg

Funny thing is that Bozar in Fallout 2 shots only burst mode :P i dunno if someone write about it, becouse this topic is to big to read all post's ;)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see I'm not the only one who wants that beast (not that I expected to be alone...) Blender, NifScope, and the plugins can all be found here : http://falloutmods.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3_modding_FAQ or at least links to them. I'd edit this stuff myself, but I really have no clue what all the different NIF file reqs are, all I know is that without them all filled in properly, nothing new can be added.

Well, I'm new at modding, but I'll see what I can do. I have all the tools, now I will use my legendary ingenuity to bring this weapon to life.

Now for the problem. My ingenuity is not only not legendary, it's practically non-existent (gaming does that if you overdo it...). If I CAN get my act together, I will put the completed version (again, new, don't get your hopes up) online. And yes, it will be massivly overpowered.

Wow, what was that, like 22 pages :blink: , oh my. read everyone of the topics, no tests are allowed. :thumbsup:

For those who cany wait, there is a 50 cal mod listed on fallout3nexus.com. I've been using this bad ass weapon, I got to say I love it for thsoe super freaks, doesnt always kill them on the first shot but damn, I had one run right up to me before I could even react, I just shot him from the hip, knocked him down giving me enough time to think, LOL.

I have not been able to puchase the rounds yet from anyone.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=1723

50 Caliber Sniper Rifle

Description

Uploaded 11:28, 17 December 2008, last updated 15:53, 28 December 2008

A modified version of the Sniper Rifle, with modified textures.

Info:

- Uses .50 Caliber Ammo (There are 70 rounds in the crate you find it, and it can be bought and found on dead enemies).

- 50 damage per shot at 100%, 55 on criticals (kills most humans and ghouls in one shot)(The orginal Sniper Rifle does 40 damage)

Increased range

- Knocks down enemies on critcal

- Scope zooms 20% more than the Sniper Rifle

- Rounds per clip is 7

- Slightly more accurate than the Sniper Rifle

- New scope reicle made by Pelinor (LINK)

- Texture made by me (based on Bethesda's Sniper Rifle texture)

---

It can be found in a crate next to the Nuka Cola Vending Machine in the Gas Station in Springvale together with 70 .50-caliber rounds.

---

Form IDs:

Weapon: 00a1e312

Ammo: 001012ca

---

Credits to Pelinor for the scope and Vashts1985 for his Master Ammo Plugin (wich i borrowed vendor and looting lists from)

I'm working on this, but the NIF files are, simply put, infuriating. Why not a handy drop down menu for the various functions, and for that matter, why on earth isn't the model showing up in NifSkope? I downloaded that Barrett file Hammond posted to try and build it into the game, but all I got was a black screen in the Nif Viewer! :wallbash:

I'm working on this, but the NIF files are, simply put, infuriating. Why not a handy drop down menu for the various functions, and for that matter, why on earth isn't the model showing up in NifSkope? I downloaded that Barrett file Hammond posted to try and build it into the game, but all I got was a black screen in the Nif Viewer! :wallbash:

That barret hammonds posted has an insane polycount. Ive taken that model, basically rebuilt it, and gave to him to be UV. search this thread for a previous post of mine, youll find our compiled work in a ready to download link.