Barrett m82 Sniper Rifle

SpacemanSpIiff

Well, reading all these posts, I think our friend is in capable hands. If you need help with the NIF aspect let me know. I think I've got it figured out, insofar as the node system (place where bullet begins it travels, place where shell is ejected, etc.) is concerned. With regards to modelling, I'm stupefied by it. I'm interested in making some new weapons, perhaps adding scopes to everything... but I digress. Keep it up folks. Looks like it'll be everything the League of Big Fifty Fanatics hoped for. And no, that is not an actual organization..... YET.....

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So is it finished? What about a quest like the one I described around twenty pages ago for ammo and such?

Looks like just a beta. i havnt used it, i need to reinstall fallout. From what i see, the model is done, just needs more time on the textures.

Other then just getting it into the game, im not sure if any other aspect is there. that includes ammo type and all.

Well, it does need more texturing, but you CAN put it in the game. I just fiddled around with the stock textures in the G.E.C.K. until I found one that was to my liking. I slapped it on, and BAM! black barrett. It looks okay, though not amazing. But it's got the shape, it's got the firepower, and it's got the zoom. That's good enough for me. Fancy stuff like more detailed meshes, textures, and custom ammo and sounds, are things I wouldn't mind seeing, but it's good enough for me for now. Also, if you want more sight options, I recommend V2 of the More Scope Reticles mod.