Which of the dragon shouts you like and use more ?

Misakichun

I really was wondering and wanted to know , which of the dragon shouts you like ?

i know it's none of my concern , but I'm curious :D please if you like tell me :)

i myself use Whirlwind sprint ,fire breath, frost breath , disarm , mark for the death and sometimes unrelenting force , slow time and if a dragon appear dragonrend , for snowy weather or for the steam centenarian clear sky , without them i can't work properly :rolleyes:

but it's been some time that i start using kyn's peace and it really proved useful specially when i have a low health :)

i sometime summon durnehaviir but he isn't as realible as odahviing( i like odahviing )

ok now it's your turn

I actually forget about the shouts 90% of the time. I do use certain ones as necessary to get thru specific quest stages or puzzles and that can prove problematic as my shout button is remapped to the middle mouse button/wheel. Sometimes I hit that by mistake and end up whirlwinding my way to the enemies when I'm trying to be stealthy.

Elemental Fury can be amazing if you also invest in smithing and weapon damage. I used it with one handed but I could see it being beastly with two handed. I use SkyRe scaling and enemy perk distribution and with elemental fury I can kill anything in the game in seconds ^^. Of course you need to get them one on one or you will be one shotted lol.

I had a lot of fun summoning Durnheviir in blackreach to fight the named dragon there. The fun part was that by the time we got to him, a giant had got there too and they just dismantled the poor beast.

oh , yeah it really becomes troublesome specially when you try to sneak behind someone and have a nice finishing animation :confused: heh my shout key is Q that and it is beside "W" my run/walk bottom and sometimes as you said accidentally i hit Q and end up hitting an NPC and

well ... i have to deal with the guards :wallbash: but other than some accidents they are useful for me :)

Blackreach has a dragon ? :blink: i haven't seen one or encountered it yet :ermm: can you tell me where in the blackreach ?

I played a character (Irving the Ill-Prepared) who's only means of attack was to shout (aside from bare fists).

Unrelenting Force proved to be the single most useful shout, and often I'd use only the first word. FUS all by itself is incredibly handy for springing traps on enemies and it recharges almost instantly.

Fire Breath is the runner-up, and again sometimes I'd only use part of it depending on the enemy. Frost Breath for enemies resistant to fire such as flame atronachs.

Ice Form is great for stopping an enemy dead in it's tracks if you need to get away. Plus, if you can manage it, sometimes the enemy will fall off a cliff or whatever.

Call Storm is awesome against dragons and groups of enemies, just DO NOT use it if there are any friendlies around! It blasts ANYTHING that moves except yourself (then they get unhappy with you, poor Irving got killed by his own wife outside Lakeview Manor).

Storm Call against dragons is excellent. But, as stated above, don't use it near friendlies. If you shout it in Whiterun, you'll rack up a high murder bounty (been there, done that ;D ).

Odahviing is my pal, great against any foe and for evening the odds. :D

Unrelenting Force...for giving those draugr Deathlords a bit of their own medicine. :P

Fire Breath, Frost Breath, and Marked for Death are all good for giving an edge in any combat situation.

Throw Voice...for comedic relief. ;D