Planetside 2

Passb

Micalov they also will ban IPs and with the system using IPv6 now part of your IP is pretty much static. As for all rockets from Aircraft their getting a 50% nerf to their inner blast range taking them from 3m to 1.5m so they will have to hit you nearly dead on to get the rockets to kill infantry quick.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vanu overpowered noob!

I play NC on a US server (more pingzy), that's double nerfed :armscrossed:

The double xp weekend is really giving me too many certs while tech farming VS :D

Great game. Im loving it. However it can be a bit confusing for a newcomer. Have not experience that much teamplay yet, but the potential is huge. Graphics are quite nice, if you put them on ultra. I think i might just get addicted here. Edited by Nadimos

Great game. Im loving it. However it can be a bit confusing for a newcomer. Have not experience that much teamplay yet, but the potential is huge. Graphics are quite nice, if you put them on ultra. I think i might just get addicted here.

Dont forget to join a squad Nadimos, it can help by default think its Insert to join a random squad or use the find it in the esc options.

The double XP is crazy. Making about 200 certs an hour at the moment. 400xp for a kill? 40xp per ammo resupply? 28xp per repair blip? 52xp per max repair blip? Laughing all the way to the bank.

Why does every one say NC weapons are crap? got wacked by a very quick headshot by a medic, thought he was hacking or something. So went and tried NC medic, damn their rifle is accurate in burst fire and packs a HELL of a punch!

I'm with NCSpecOps which consists of a lot of PS1 players as well. The leader's ranked in the top 4 of the server heh :P. And yeah that TB horde is slimming down mostly, we have some big outfit in the NC on this server as well called DVS (devious gaming or whatever) but they aren't organised as well as there's tons of random players in it. The dev highby sometimes plays on the server as well, which is lol.

Jumping in a liberator with a zephyr killing loads of infantry is a good way to get 200 certs in 20 minutes ;D, when there's no air support it's priceless.

Edited by Pronam