Rate the sig/avatar above you.

BunnySnatcher

hmm....

Avy - 6. Very hard to see.

Sig - 7. Its a little small, looks slightly like the picture was shrunk to fit the frame.

- Based on waht you said, I made some modifacations. (Tell me if my sig is too big)

Avatar - 8/10. -eh. good though.

Sig - 9.8/10 - Really awesome, especialy if you did the effects yourself. I just dont really like the whole animie thing (personal oppinion) - But I really like the sig overall.

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah its nice.

My avatar is my stealth character on oblivion lol ;)

Avatar: 10/10. Pure. Awesome. and Style. A little more of a further shot (by a little) would be better still though.

Sig: 7.5/10. Good, But its a little plain. The text couls probbaby use some effects to it aswell, but thats just my oppinion.

~EDIT~ : Changed again, Cloud thing was supposed to be 'screen waves'. But Oblivion isnt fit for that anyway.

A better sig this one is. I'm going to modify my sig again. Fortunately, this picture is the only one of the few pictures of Assassin's Creed 2. I'm not looking for the original AC, I want to have a unique sig. But didn't you read the text ?

"Just look at him (my signature's image). Square... the shape of evil!!", Sheldon J. Plankton.

Avatar: 7/10. Cute, but a little hard to see.

Sig: 8/10. Nice quotes.

Sig and avy - 8/10 Fpr the pure reasons its Assassins Creed 2.

For my sig, please rate this one

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs47/f/2009/197/7/b/Your_Nightmare_Sig_by_Firestar6.jpg