⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

NMM version 0.34.0 and new notification system

Dark0ne

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heads-up to Premium members!

The settings for your notifications have also been set to default, so be sure to go into your settings and change this back to the way you want it!

Edited by Zaldiir

I am deeply pleased with being able to endorse from NMM. Revisiting a mod page I often am just doing updates and forget about the endorsement- where as with this I revisit NMM every time I need to revise my mods. This is regular practice for me critiquing things, so I think this NMM endorsement ability is a must have for my modding routine. Now when I go down the list to see what to update or what I can revise in or out, I can also just add on what to consider for my endorsement and simply click. Just wonderful.

One thing I don't like is that NMM automatically checks the version of the mods I have and does not allow me to tell it not to.

Many of the mod versions showing as latest are actually just a different version with different options and the version I have installed is the one I want and the options I want.

Also, did you notice that it will say a mod is not up to date because the mod version is different, not newer, just different.

I have version 5.1 installed of a mod but NMM thinks 4.0 is the latest.

New features are nice, but I would like to be able to turn off the features I don't want please.

As per sirchet's comments, it would be great if NMM can differentiate between different versions of mods rather than assume the latest alpha numeric is the latest.