⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

NMM version 0.34.0 and new notification system

Dark0ne

Doing the endorsements in this manner changes the whole endorsement system for the better. For myself I found I endorsed the larger mods - usually when there was an update I would be back on the site, notice I had not endorsed it and endorse it then. But with mods that were done once and right this method failed. A wave of guilt flows over me. With this update I can see which mods I have endorsed and which I have yet to endorse. Great improvement and I hope modders will be getting more recognition because of this.

On the flip side I also find myself unendorsing mods more than I did. When I disable or no longer use a mod because of an issue or it no longer fits my world view then I do unendorse. Which is good as this means the endorsements are now a clearer representation of mods that I would personally recommend.

The logical downside though is if I have deleted a mod from NMM then I don't have an easy way to un-endorse it from the system. At least not using NMM.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wanted to say thank you to all you AMAZING PPL on the site. The Nexus has CHANGED my whole gaming career. lol Even moreso having a Skyrim Nexus, which is by far the best RPG I have played. All the modders and there work on here is what keeps my hands glued to the controller, and keeps my Skyrim "crack" tendencies at bay. Lol. Im currently running over atleast, 80+ mods, mostly armors, weapons, animations, and texture packs. Im still a noob at this whole PC thing, but im starting to get the hang of it. I want to give a special shout out to aMidianBorn..smh that dude has some EPIC stuff under his belt. But anyways, in conclusion, I just wanna say thank you Nexus Sites and Modders for a great source of mods and an amazing friendly community of Nords like myself. Yall be blessed.

-Nordjoy-

Mod authors are supposed to not ask for money/donations, not endorsements.

The rule is mod authors aren't supposed to ask for endorsements, either. Though I don't understand why this argument has any relevance to being able to endorse your mods through NMM now as well...

Wow, this will save me a lot of time from checking my files all the time. Thanks Dark0ne! :D I'd love to become a premium member too, but sadly I can't afford it...yet. Edited by CrimsonFairy

The notification of new comments on tracked files will be a plus for me. I track some files just because I am interested in the comments. Maybe not having to visit the mods page to check for new comments, I will actually ease the load on the servers a bit. Maybe.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for the constant improvements to the Nexus, made going premium such a smart decision for me. Thanks!