The Flame of Aaerna

Elrol

Great, we are getting a huge number, and still another day to go before we start, man oh man. Also a sidenote, anyone wanting more information on a particular race, just post here or PM me, and I'll send along a more indepth descrip of them :D.

-The Raven-going to do some RP stuff ;D

That was what I was gonna be!!!!

Copy cat....err, wolf....

Yea, I'd like a tiny bit of info on the culture and animal forms of the lycanthropes as well as how deep their relationships wiht the animals are.

Lycanthropes can take on any basic animal form, the animal form is given at birth. Examples of basic animal forms do not include any magical creature, or unusually unique creature. By basic I mean, for example; owls, bears, wolves, tigers, hawks, frogs, boars, eagles, fox, deer, cats, dogs, rats, ferrets, etc. Their relationship with animals is the closest with their lycanthrope animal form. Such as a werewolf would be able to communicate easily with wolves, ask them to do things, ask them questions, etc. But he wouldn't have a very good ability to communicate with an owl, much less coax one into a conversation. One should also be advised, that anything a lycanthrope has on their body, clothes, weapons, jewelry, all are magically absorbed within the body upon transformation, therefore they have no way of using these items once transformed. Another precaution to take is that, when the moon is full, were beings cannot transform out of their humanoid form, meaning when a full moon is out they look just as human as you or I, and can't change till the full moon has ended or the rays of the moon have been blocked from reaching the individual.

And I'm off to start the RP ;D

-The Raven-out

Well the RP has now started, anyone else still wanting to jump in has until friday before I close sign ups, now let us begin our journey ;D

-The Raven-over and out

Archived