Weird Request. . .

omgUFOs

LOL ... poor guy! Good thing he's just electrons or I'd be worried (no fun living life with your head looking over your shoulder).

Why are your eyes red ?

LOL ... not for years and years (actually decades and decades). I do remember though (that stuff is all on the good memory chip, can't risk losing "the Sins of My Youth).

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh, my, goodness!! This is just great!! THANK YOU! I am so delighted by this! For once in his life Jericho will be pretty!

UPDATE:
This is just too perfect. Jericho The Pretty Princess of the Wasteland. I can tell he's happy with his new improved look!

Edited by omgUFOs

Ohh, my, goodness!! This is just great!! THANK YOU! I am so delighted by this! For once in his life Jericho will be pretty!

UPDATE:

This is just too perfect. Jericho The Pretty Princess of the Wasteland. I can tell he's happy with his new improved look!

Keep in mind I want a snap shot in game so I know your dragging him around like that. The work I do is dedicated, fearlessly Drawn to the grid like flies to the lights.

I loved the challenge too.

UPDATE:

Keep in mind I want a snap shot in game so I know your dragging him around like that. The work I do is dedicated, fearlessly Drawn to the grid like flies to the lights.

I loved the challenge too.

I put Button's Wig on him because i'm pretty sure he always wanted a nice head of hair. :laugh: Thanks again!

OUT Standing, he he he

Flat chested and all.

Moma's boy. "Jerico"

yuo really hate this type?

Confirmed the data is fully functional.

Jerico crouching, had to make sure i got an angle shot, a gentlemen doesn't look up a ladies dress after all.

Jerico sneaking

yeah, ehem, the data base I built it with had some provocative type of software included so I had to make sure not lady parts were in the package, it should only pull default male things from the bsa archives, but ya know, I can't control what the software wants to do.