⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Weird Request. . .

omgUFOs

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which those pics sort of suggest you don't want to confront ?

Confront what I don't know. Except something about expensive furniture you expressed a while ago.

Seemingly a mansion lost and forgotten, loaded up with all the tweaks one could want. Hard to get too, if you survive the death-claws that spawn @ 7 trigger points and flood that valley.

FRY ,an author made some interesting mods, dolled up a few places, so that game me some Ideas.

In the sub basement there is a doorway to a subways that's powered up when you walk through the archway just beyond the interior of the subway entrance, it takes you too a villa that is Bond like. Clean, class every where, lighting ,3 types. The villa is on the beachhead of the east coast.

Once there, you can obtain a transporter aka teleport device taken from Zeta, and it has selections to every location on the map. and a return trip too.

It takes your companions with you if you have any.

It's claimed that some person has made clean clutter resources some where? that's what I need, bit I am cleaning up some stuff here in Fo3Utility, Java..aka duplicates the dam geck dropped in. I'll be at that for a while.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

For real ... I do have a project I would like your input on ... if it is something you would like ... cuz you know of course it is StarCraft.

But I am looking to hybrid it and back it up with lore.

Humans = Terrans

Creatures = Zerg

Robots = Protoss

Not starcraft per se ... but a faint rendition of it through the fallout lore , mostly = something else

Which at this point I mention starcraft just to give the vague premise.

And I think I want to start the game with robots instead of humans.

Not starcraft per se ... but a faint rendition of it through the fallout lore , mostly = something else

Which at this point I mention starcraft just to give the vague premise.

And I think I want to start the game with robots instead of humans.

Give me a sec, I'll look it over.

as far as an arena? Discord has group Policies we can use it's sort of PM but with whom ever we invite to it.

I'll make a small Group thingy and send the link to ya

just so you know ... I have no idea what your talking about.

Unless we were talking abut

Iron Maiden is my usual

But lets back to StarCraft

I freakin luv the game ... do you know a bout it?

Yes multiplayer is the main thing with it/

But no my vision is the single player campaign