⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Nexus Mod Manager Lists

SO, since my government issue photo ID wasn't able to be used to recover my account, I find myself in the predicament of using this new backup account. My issue is NMM is still logged into the first one and I need to know if it is safe to simply swap the loggin to this new one. Will nexus remember my installed mods or will it forget everything? I'm afraid it will simply forget and then i'll have to purge the folders for clean installs and with a mod list of nearly 200 mods for skyrim alone, this is a few days of work so I guess I just wanna know if its safe or if I need to uninstall everything first? Also, sorry if this is in the wrong spot, the NMM part of the forums didn't seem to have a location relevant to put this.

Thank you for the information. I was afraid the lists were saved by profile and that I would have to redo everything once I swapped the login.

Your DOWNLOAD HISTORY from the Nexus, and any mods you are TRACKING will be lost because that is saved on the nexus website, because those were interactions with the website, but once you downloaded them to your harddrive, that's where they'll stay until you delete them.

Why don't you contact Nexus Support and see if they can find your old Account?