Remove Levelled lists

hellboundindefensis

and to keep it interesting, you'd have to use levelled lists ;)

Instead you could change the levelled lists to make the enmies tougher. Or change the amount of HP the enemies and the player gets (lessen the player ones, up the enemy ones) or/and up the damage-level.

That makes for interesting gameplay with less drastic changes :)

(e.g. if i encounter a trio of merct wanting to kill me, i have to seperate them or get to cover quickly or i am dead. I get shot in VATS even, if i try to fight direct and ion the open and even one bullet of mine misses.)

I've been digging through the .esm with that exact goal in mind, the problem is that the leveled system is present in virtually EVERYTHING.

I too would like to see raiders stay the same and have supermutants be scary from the very start, and only gradually get easier to deal with as your character gains experience.

wouldn't this cause problems with the much needed lvl cap mods?

i mean if someone makes a mod to lvl to 100 ( i know they have, but they're buggy as hell atm ), then this would make things like that rather pointless. i mean game isnt so fun when your lvl 50 and everything else is lvl 5 ...

its a good idea, but id rather have the option to build my character up, then this, i like Bullets idea of making it more "survivor mode" tho.

I've been digging through the .esm with that exact goal in mind, the problem is that the leveled system is present in virtually EVERYTHING.

yeah. even to do what you want i do believe you would have to use LVLIs to accomplish it. they literally control how you receive items/content in the game. what you fight and what they drop, to how much of it you find

wouldn't this cause problems with the much needed lvl cap mods?

i mean if someone makes a mod to lvl to 100 ( i know they have, but they're buggy as hell atm ), then this would make things like that rather pointless. i mean game isnt so fun when your lvl 50 and everything else is lvl 5 ...

its a good idea, but id rather have the option to build my character up, then this, i like Bullets idea of making it more "survivor mode" tho.

The idea would be to make all the raiders well, mcRaiders that aren't that scary once you're level 5-6ish at most, whereas the Supermuties and Enclave troops and advanced badguys like that would be level ~20 from the get-go, making combat with them a LOT more interesting.

Archived