schnubbel76

• 2 weeks later...

There are 1000+ player homes, and you cant find one?

I would recommend Clockwork, because it have one of the best quests I ever played.

Hi, I'm new here but I read your post and it spoke to my heart!

I know EXACTLY what you mean, and I THINK I know something that you'll want!

Try Silian Manor, and Frostvale Manor.

That indeed was a fun quest. After six hours I returned with almost 7000 lbs of weapons, armor and dwemer metal. I'm keeping Clockwork and Silian Manor.

There are 1000+ player homes, and you cant find one?

I would recommend Clockwork, because it have one of the best quests I ever played.

Hi, I'm new here but I read your post and it spoke to my heart!

I know EXACTLY what you mean, and I THINK I know something that you'll want!

Try Silian Manor, and Frostvale Manor.

That indeed was a fun quest. After six hours I returned with almost 7000 lbs of weapons, armor and dwemer metal. I'm keeping Clockwork and Silian Manor.

Glad a couple of suggestions worked out for you.

The guy who did Silian Manor and Frostvale Manor, had a bunch of cool medium houses that had his singular mastery of practicality a signature, but looking through his SSE uploads, it looks like he's sort of remade many of them, and replaced some with new builds, and hasnt uploaded the old ones.

It's hard as hell to find those gems, but I am glad you got a couple out it.

• 2 weeks later...

I did not see Elysium Estate SSE by the jadeshadow mentioned. It is one of my favorite mid-sized player homes and it appears to have most of what you are asking for. I also like the central map location near Whiterun stables. The mini-quest to obtain the home can be accomplished in a few seconds. It is a bit gamey that such a nice home can be obtained for 0 Septums, but there is a mod that makes the player purchase the property, if you need to feel better about that.

Good luck on your house hunting!

I did not see Elysium Estate SSE by the jadeshadow mentioned. It is one of my favorite mid-sized player homes and it appears to have most of what you are asking for. I also like the central map location near Whiterun stables. The mini-quest to obtain the home can be accomplished in a few seconds. It is a bit gamey that such a nice home can be obtained for 0 Septums, but there is a mod that makes the player purchase the property, if you need to feel better about that.

I have Skyfall Estate I think it's called by the guy who did the other two I mentioned, Silian and Frostvale, he just does the best houses, it is in Whiterun and just about perfect. Take a lot in a Whiterun house to top that.

My English is not very good, but from what I understood it sounds like a - skyrimlazz - house. They are best for your desires I think. They are FPS friendly, they fulfill all wishes and have almost every theme, from vampires to snow elf. I can only recommend this player, also suitable for weak PCs.

If you use Sky Animals or mods for bandit spawn, it may be that they are right in the yard, dragons also like to drop by. If you avoid such mods, they are also very safe.

You can store unique items, lots of weapons and armor.

The original poster mentioned it in his initial post as being almost perfect. I really like that player home too.

Another player home I like is Solstice Castle. As castles go it is small and homie and has a nice big gated front yard for followers to lounge around in.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2570

• 7 months later...

I know a lot of people are thinking about the Legacy of the Dragonborn but honestly I can't stand all the extra things like weapons, gear, quests, etc... I just want a place like the museum to display everything without all the fluff but that seems really hard to find. Everything I've found is always missing a few things like treasure maps or unique weapons. Dragonfall castle seems to be my go to. I usually add safes under the alchemy and enchanting tables and a few chests around the smithing area the set up assigned storage. I like the NPC's too but it is sort of big a bit expensive at 50k. You can always just give yourself the gold and say it was a gift for the Dragonborn ;)