⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Old PC and new PC questions.

sup people. so i have games like jedi outcast, jedi academy, jedi knight dark forces 2, jedi knight dark forces 2 mysteries of the sith. stuff like that...i only have windows 10 PC's or laptops to be more exact. is there a better pc for these old games...even for a game like 'rebellion' which is star wars.

but at the same time...i wanna know which of those old games work with mods 'and' cheats in one of those old PC's...by the way, can i buy elder scrolls redguard on an old PC?...so yeah...what is a good laptop for all these old games to work...even mods and cheats...both of course...

New PC:i'm looking for a PC also, i mean laptop which could play the highest youtube quality with fair internet connection...'no mattter what...'

i have solid, at the very least, good internet connection...all 4 bars on that internet symbol.

i have a good windows 10:but it only plays 1080. of course it works better in other places like a hotel...but i'm in an apartment with said internet capabilities...so with that laptop what plays the highest quality no matter what.

Thank you.

The Old laptop is the priority though...so answers for that first please...

Please avoid posting the same message on different fora. You might get tagged as a spammer :wink:

sorry about that. i was trying to find a way to transfer it. i meant it to be saying it was in the 'wrong' area. anyways. is this stuff like lost knowledge? or should i ask a clearer question perhaps?...