TUTORIAL: REMOVING UNWANTED MAGIC EFFECTS FROM THE PLAYER

steve40

About the script, I just add some lines which remove effects when the script end. so It will notaffectto the game. But If you want keep the script as clean, backup the original and revert it again.
-- Scripts what I add --
;DragonPriestActorScript
;enpinion edit
EVENT OnEffectFinish(Actor Target, Actor Caster)
selfRef.unequipitem(DragonPriestArmor01)
DragonPriestEyeGlowFX.Stop(selfRef)
DragonPriestParticlesFX.Stop(selfRef)
ENDEVENT
edit : Images.

Good work. Thanks for the fix.

• Replies 945
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now that Dragonborn has been out for a few weeks, I'm going to update this thread with more codes and images over the next few days. Cheers.

EDIT: I've finished updating most of the Dragonborn spell effect glitches.

Edited by steve40

I'm afraid this character was suffering from the Draugr eye glow for some time before I found this thread, so there's no way to revert to an earlier save.

Same here.

I verified that the Draugr Abilities spell was added and all its associated active effects were present, then removed the spell (and received the "spell removed" notification) but I still have glowing eyes.

I don't think I'll use your batch file fix because I am not affected by any other spell and I don't want to risk ruining my save any further ):

Could it be caused by any mods? I checked mods relevent to the player head and draugr: Heart of the Beast, Beast Skeletons, and Player Headtracking. I still had draugr eyes with them disabled.

In console, type "help abilities 4".

Use [PAGE Up] and [PAGE Down] keys to scroll through the list.

Look for abilities that are not from vanilla or DLC (look at the first two digits of the ID. The numbers will usually be larger than 04 if you have all DLCs and no additional esm files, for example).

Try adding/removing the non-vanilla or non-DLC abilities (first 2 digits of the ID > 04).

Hello everyone, I've got quite a big problem with my character: he has blue eyes and he is wrapped in something that looks like a black aura/mist.

I've already tried all the codes found in the forum but I can't get rid of that stuff that obstruct my vision in first person mode.

To remove the black mist, try HMDaedraFX: xx023f82 (xx = Dragonborn's load order, usually 04)

Edited by steve40

I caught a green glow with bubbles rising up out of it - unfortunately the bubbles don't show up in the screen captures... anyone know which spell/effect it is? It doesn't seem to be close wounds - it looks an effect from when you drink a potion

Try DLC1AbMothpriestThrallFX1: 2004599

SATSUMA2, on 04 Mar 2013 - 06:00, said:

Hi,

I`ve got a glitch too, but I can`t found the Spell witch I have. I tought maybe somebody can me help ) cause Google couldn`t :(

It`s somekind of Smoke. And If I sneek in First person view - I can`t see anything. That`s really bad for a Assassin Charakter...

Try

DLC1abDeathHoundFX: xx0028EB (where xx = Dawnguard load order, usually 02)

DLC1AbDeathHound: xx00C5F3 (where xx = Dawnguard load order, usually 02)

DLC2AshSpawnSelfFX01: xx02C29E (where xx = Dragonborn load order, usually 04)

Edited by steve40

I got a strange blue aura around my character. It's really only noticable when I get close to a wall. I've tried adding and removing many spell effects already but no good. Its like an egg shaped aura but you can only see it in third person and when standing close to an object. When i transform to a werewolf its gone, but when i return to normal its back. I tried doing the sexchange console command 2 times and it disappears for a short period of time but then comes back. Help would be appreciated.

Try DRAGON PRIEST PURPLE SMOKE EFFECT in post #9

I just got this silly effect on my character a few days ago. Went through this entire thread, hoping to see a picture and a spellID similar to what I'm experiencing, but no cigar.

It's very similar to the Flame Atronach effect. I tried that SpellID, didn't work. It's not fire. I tried Frost as well without success. Not sure what else could it be.

If anyone can help me figure out what the ID is, that'd be much appreciated. Posting pictures below...

Try DLC2ExpSpiderFireCloakAb: xx017075 (where xx = Dragonborn load order, usually 04)