TUTORIAL: REMOVING UNWANTED MAGIC EFFECTS FROM THE PLAYER

steve40

hi guys,

i just got a similar bug while playing through Dragonborn.

Got it after/while i did the quest with the steward for Telvanni, so i think its an effect from the Ash Spawn skirmishers.

Added a picture, although you cant really see the effect on it. It's smoke and fire particles coming from my stomach ^^

I also have a flickering screen in first person view, as if i'd look over a fire, very annoying.

As the creation kit keeps crashing all the time, id apreciate it, if someone could find out the id of that particle effect so i can remove it.

thanks in advance

Edit:

Found it.

It's the Ashspawn Body FX

ID:

xx02c29e

Edited by knuddelwuddel

hi guys,

i just got a similar bug while playing through Dragonborn.

Got it after/while i did the quest with the steward for Telvanni, so i think its an effect from the Ash Spawn skirmishers.

Added a picture, although you cant really see the effect on it. It's smoke and fire particles coming from my stomach ^^

I also have a flickering screen in first person view, as if i'd look over a fire, very annoying.

As the creation kit keeps crashing all the time, id apreciate it, if someone could find out the id of that particle effect so i can remove it.

thanks in advance

Edit:

Found it.

It's the Ashspawn Body FX

ID:

xx02c29e

Hi knuddelwuddel, I too have the same problem, which have driven me completely mad cause to strange vision you get from the effect. Well I have still not been able to fix the problem - so I just wonder if you maybe could describe exactly how you wrote the "command" in the console. That would be really really great! My biggest suspicion right now is that I do something wrong in the console..

Thanks in advance!

Hey I also have some kind of steam effect under my character. having this since dragonborn, cant seem to figure out what effect it is.

picture 1 character jumping:

picture 2 character standing:

picture 3 ego-perspective:

already tried the steam from dwarven spiders, but that didn't work. please help me.

Greetings, i wanted ask how do you check the magical effects?

Do you check the IDs in Creation kit and try to add.spell them in skyrim or is there any other solution like previewing them on character?

Got stuck with the one of the magical effects listed on first page unedentified second (purple splur on the wall which is visible in dark and faintly in brighter areas) and wanted to do some research on my own.

(I'm trying to remember situation i have been in that might caused that effect, i've fought dragonpriest,thalmor justiciar mage, revered dragon [Drain Vitality maybe?], lingering poison effect from poisoned apple and forced teleportation [dark brotherhood reborn mod both])

Edited by Morgax

hey i need help getting rid of the cloud of dust effect stuck to my character, it appeared ever since i killed one of the ash guardians in the dragonborn dlc. Its really annoying because it lowers my frames whenever im in combat because of this cloud of dust covering my screen so someone please help :l

Here is the pic

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=126048454

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

found a way to fix it, silly me i didnt even bother readin the other posts lol so the id for the Ash Spawn Dust Effect is xx027bfb

you would do player.addpspell xx027bfb then player.removespell xx027bfb

if you dont know what "xx" is then here is the link that will help you: http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Xx

Edited by Greviss123

Hey everybody I have a problem. I got a magical effect around my chars feet. it looks like the spriggan leaf animation but its not green or orange, its White. I tryed a lot of ID's but I couldn't find the right one. This is so annoying. Sorry for my bad english guys.

Thanks a lot!