Mod Comment Thread

IsharaMeradin

I tend to check the "My Content" section of the forum to see if there are any new replies to stuff I have started or posted in. There is one particular mod that I have not been able to locate a forum thread for and when I go to that mod's comment section and click on the "view forum thread" link I get the following error:

[#10342] We could not determine which forum this topic is in.

Any idea as to why this is happening?

For some reason that thread is in the our waste bin we use to archive mod comments. I think we must have a bug some where so I've sent it off to one of the programmers to investigate further.

• 1 month later...

Hi there.

Dark0ne I also posted on the blog piece you put out today. It's my mod in question here. I assume the publishing process it describes is the culprit to this problem.

As I said on your blog I began working on my descriptions page in mid-Dec and did not publish my mod until Jan 1st. I assume it's the timing described above.

Can it be fixed?

Hi there.

Dark0ne I also posted on the blog piece you put out today. It's my mod in question here. I assume the publishing process it describes is the culprit to this problem.

As I said on your blog I began working on my descriptions page in mid-Dec and did not publish my mod until Jan 1st. I assume it's the timing described above.

Can it be fixed?

A link to the mod in question would help immensely.

Hi there.

Can it be fixed?

A link to the mod in question would help immensely.

Sure, sorry it's B3 in my signature.

EDIT: Ok this has been corrected, albeit with TEST at the end lol. I'll take it, thanks again for the quick fix :thumbsup:

Edited by Robinsage