[LE] Player Home, New World problems

Made a quick mod test with my house, my horse marker and my carriage system. I did it in tamriel this time and all of them are working like a charm. So the issue is the new world. I have to do something to my world so that the system recognize it like tamriel.

Do I make any sense ? lollll Anyway I'm still digging to find the way to do it.

Thanks.

Maybe something to do with your worldspace settings, if your worldspace is part of Skyrim have you made your worldspace a parent of Tamriel and ticked small world?

If your world is an island and presumably not (realistically) on the Tamriel map, you don't need to make Tamriel a parent and it is not a small world (which is for worldspaces that are children of something else). Worth trying this to see if it makes a difference.

Also, in the case where you are using Tamriel as a parent check you have ticked Use Map Data.

Yes of course silly me. :)

Okay so, I've unchecked Small World, Parent to NONE

My town location Parent to NONE.

Still can't select mapmarker, horsemarker and carriage system not working.

Geeeeeezzze....What am I missing ?

Apreciate all the help , thanks.

I have experimented with this and although I have no problems in doing this in Tamriel; I have the same issue as you when I attempt to do it in a either a new Worldspace or Solsthiem. Also, I can not find any instances in any Solsthiem locations where World Marker Refs have been used (in other vanilla worldspaces they hardly even use locations at all). Consequnetly there is a possibly that this just does not work in non Tamriel worldspaces.

Yeah I agree, I think all the quests dialogue, etc for the carriage system is specific to npc's in tamriel. Well anyway I keep my mod cause I've worked on it for almost 3 months now. Carriage system is not requiered really and horse also. And the family is in the house and working great without the outdoor mapmarker so.

Thanks all for you help, this forum is really cool and will continu to read and try new idea. Love the "Modders" world :)

Rick.