TROPICAL SKYRIM -- A CLIMATE OVERHAUL MOD [WIP]

Soolie

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soolie, if you happen to be lying to us, you just made yourself who-knows-how-many enemies.

But all aside, looking forward to it.

...would I ever lie to you guys? :)

i've officialy finished v1.0 Now i just have to write the readme, create the mod page, take some screenshots, and upload it :smile: (uploading could take a while) the total size of the mod is 1.56GB at the moment (uncompressed)

He say this 6 days ago,now he say "its not finished yet"....... ;D ;D ;D yes he trolling us.

Ofc mayby he still uploaded 1.56gb (uploading could take a while) ;D

Edited by dopelfinger

i've officialy finished v1.0 Now i just have to write the readme, create the mod page, take some screenshots, and upload it :smile: (uploading could take a while) the total size of the mod is 1.56GB at the moment (uncompressed)

He say this 6 days ago,now he say "its not finished yet"....... ;D ;D ;D yes he trolling us.

Ofc mayby he still uploaded 1.56gb (uploading could take a while) ;D

I know it seems like im trolling, but i really do have very little free time in which to do this as i cant affort to fall behind in my study. As of right now, all i have left to do is to upload the main file, take a few screenshots then publish the mod. I promise it will be all done soon :)

Edited by Soolie