TROPICAL SKYRIM -- A CLIMATE OVERHAUL MOD [WIP]

Soolie

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at the screenshots again, it makes skyrim seem more open or something. Or maybe it just looks like a new massive land to explore. I hope at least a beta comes out. I hope the OP isn't just going to tease us with those screenshots and never return T_T

Soolie is now online, please tell us whats going on :P

Unfortunately i've been given mountains of physics, chemistry, maths and computer science homework... So im trying to fit this in during the tiny amounts of free time i have : \ but dont worry it will be up soon. The most realistic eta i can make is either tomorrow or the day after, it depends how long it takes to upload.

Edited by Soolie

Hey, I have to ask, do you mind if I try and include this (once it's released) in my 'more alien skyrim' compilation project? For the time being, I'll simply make it dependent, so they have to download your mod first.

If not, I understand, your mods new and you may not want to let other people play with it. XD

Soolie is now online, please tell us whats going on :P

Unfortunately i've been given mountains of physics, chemistry, maths and computer science homework... So im trying to fit this in during the tiny amounts of free time i have : \ but dont worry it will be up soon. The most realistic eta i can make is either tomorrow or the day after, it depends how long it takes to upload.

Okay, so tomorrow or this Sunday. Got it. I'll keep watching this thread, though.