Thank you rioters...

MrJoseCuervo

And about the countless psychopath neo-nazi criminal cops who are responsible of these riots

About the firearms lobby that finances the rigged elections the more the government let's it continue its murderous business

About the bosses who cumulate with a political power and can easily prevent the vote of laws that go against their unavowable interests which totally goes against the democratic separation of the powers

About the regular school massacres everywhere any psychopath can buy firearms

About the alternative ways to help people protect themselves without risking to kill any innocent through a stray bullet that wouldn't enrich the NRA like self-defence

Do you have any comment?

*There is ZERO data you can point to supporting the naritive that blacks are targeted by the police. Though they ARE shot by cops at 9x the national average (source: Harvard and Washington State Universities) the same studies show that individually they are the demographic the LEAST likely to be shot in an encounter with the police--especially white officers. Latinos are 1.5x as likely to be shot under identical circumstances and whites are 1.8x more likely. The ONLY reason blacks are shot so often (primarily by black cops) is that they are 12.6% of the population committing 55% of all violent crime (Source DOJ/Bureau of Sentencing Statistics, table 43). Also, that 55% is if you look at the numbers nationally. Limit yourself to black population centers and these percentages go into the 70s and 80s. There is a HUGE crime problem in black communities that that is why there are so many deaths--period.

*Please cite evidence of a single election rigged by such an organization. You are making this up.

*Please restate your third claim in something resembling English.

*Prior to 1961 anyone of 18 years of age could walk into their local drug store or hardware store and walk-out with a gun, no questions asked--mass shootings were almost unheard of. In any event gun crime has gone steadily down since the 1970's. Fewer and fewer people are shot despite gun ownership increasing exponentially over the same period. According to the CDC report Obama commissioned (and then shelved) local police report that instances where someone has been shot are legitimate acts of self-defense by a ratio of 16 to 1. The majority of the remainder are suicides and accidents. You are being manipulated by authoritarian corporate oligarchs through their media conglomerates and you haven't the sense to even question them.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The pig who killed Mr George Floyd is now accused of 2nd degree murder, the three other ones will be prosecuted for complicity.

Thanks to the Rioters, indeed. Sometimes you need to ruffle some feathers to get things right.

Incorrect. The arrest was made almost imediately and before any "protests" took place. There was universal condemnation of that officer's action and no need, what-so-ever for people to react like wild animals. Stop obfuscating and making excuses for terrorist organizations like antifa and blm and, yes, blm are a bunch of scumbags: https://www.ibtimes.com/black-lives-matter-most-controversial-quotes-statements-2492936

Aj - people like Oblivion and Exhale have no interest in facts. Sadly.

They are just emo-button pushers and as soon as you present facts:

> THEY IGNORE IT and Change topics.

FACT -> People like these cannot deal with facts and reality. They RUN AND AVOID ACTUAL FACTS LIKE THEY ARE THE PLAGUE.

Well my daughter and granddaughter's live in a " small town " in Eastern Washington ( Redneck Country ).

4 bus loads of " Protesters " were bussed into the town. The COMMUNITY was made aware and they lined the streets with Civilian Protection at EVERY store and business.

The police had spotters on various roof tops.

Guess what happened? ..... NOTHING > they ( the protesters ) got back on their busses and left quicker then they got there! LOL!!

This is as it should be!

She also added: " Dad, I saw more guns then I would at a gun show. "

And THAT is what "community" is all about. :D

Well my daughter and granddaughter's live in a " small town " in Eastern Washington ( Redneck Country ).

4 bus loads of " Protesters " were bussed into the town. The COMMUNITY was made aware and they lined the streets with Civilian Protection at EVERY store and business.

The police had spotters on various roof tops.

Guess what happened? ..... NOTHING > they ( the protesters ) got back on their busses and left quicker then they got there! LOL!!

This is as it should be!

She also added: " Dad, I saw more guns then I would at a gun show. "

And THAT is what "community" is all about. :D

Agree 100%.

Aurelius is right, you know, don't feed the troll. The OP is a troll of almost professional level. He's even have a little fanclub gathering at each of his new provocation.
Decency and respect have left this sub-forum long ago.
Well, there it is:

A saporem medicina dare alicui de proprio.

Aurelius is right, you know, don't feed the troll. The OP is a troll of almost professional level. He's even have a little fanclub gathering at each of his new provocation.

Well, there it is:attachicon.gif Eatthis.jpeg

That's pretty funny, considering that most of the time, we DON'T agree with Jose. :) On this particular issue though, we are on the same page. I think you missed the mark on just whom he was talking about......

If you have an argument, lets hear it. What I am seeing from you at this point, is insults and accusations, based on nothing. That leads me to believe that you DON'T have an argument. You are just reacting emotionally to an unfortunate situation, along with the rest of the liberal sheep. That does NOT raise my opinion of you..... or anything you have to say. Not that you care. Just like Donny.

If you want to protest, is your right, but be peaceful and civilized.

There is not justification for burning, stealing, looting private and public property or attacking innocent and killing innocent people. Violent rioters are criminals and that is not my opinion, that is the reality.

Edited by AmaccurzerO

Well, there it is:attachicon.gif Eatthis.jpeg

That's pretty funny, considering that most of the time, we DON'T agree with Jose. :smile: On this particular issue though, we are on the same page. I think you missed the mark on just whom he was talking about......

If you have an argument, lets hear it. What I am seeing from you at this point, is insults and accusations, based on nothing. That leads me to believe that you DON'T have an argument. You are just reacting emotionally to an unfortunate situation, along with the rest of the liberal sheep. That does NOT raise my opinion of you..... or anything you have to say. Not that you care. Just like Donny.

HeyYou -

They will not debate or dialog. All they can do is " react " - throw out " insults " - throw out " accusations " .

WHY?

The minute we post FACTS - STATS and such, they run and hide or AVOID them and just throw out more " reactions " - " insults " - " accusations ".

This is ALL THEY KNOW HOW TO DO.

. o O ( Kind of sad, huh? )