MORROWIND is still number 1 in my opinion

Deleted54170User

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

billyro what went wrong with Morrowind Overhaul ?, i installed it today and everything went smooth, i particualy like how the installer checks if you have all that is needed to get it working properly.

It just loaded extremely slow, even on absolute minimum settings. It's weird though, because I have a gaming laptop and it can run Skyrim on high with 60fps + 200 mods...

I tried so many things to try and improve it, but nothing worked.

So yeah, didn't keep it because of that.

I didn't even get that far. I have a GoTY with everything installed and MO kept insisting that I didn't have Tribunnal and Boodmoon installed, so I gave up. Was there some silly thing I was overlooking?

I ask, "How many people who played Morrowind grew out of the game as they became more mature children?

Did MORROWIND help you and your young be careful as they investigated life finding how it associated to the bits of wisdom from the knowledgable books in the game?

Did the MORROWIND player's find their own wisdom was added to about real life?

Did the combination help as they got more involved with the community?

Do the modern versions of computer games challenge your children's minds to explore the real world and find out about other people?"

I've been reading that the Internet created a flood of geniuse's around the world.

I have to ask, "Whose children are we being told about, console gamers who have all the money, which want games that make them feel stupid?"

Is this want parent's want to have their children become like, "I think I will go wiggle my joystick now, (because I know I can't lose) and all I have to do is respawn if I get my character killed. Mom and Dad will be happier too; becaue I did not ask a lot of questions they are too stupid to answer.

When you ask your Genius parent's a question do your Genius parent's say to you, "Go look the answers up on the Internet!"

MORROWIND is a fun way to get a little insight to our real human history lesson's, gave us a realm of reason we could roam about freely not worrying about being jailed for being a snoop, and gave us a lot of realistic experience that life isn't always going to be a perfect shot at our target, blugeon at our target, and our fist attacks don't always hit a moving target that should stand still for us.