Dragonborn?????

morrowind1979

Actually, the few articles I read on it mentioned an 'exclusivity window' agreement, so I'm guessing they got the 360 version done first and have been working on porting it to PC and PS3 since then.

I'm aware of the "Exclusivity Window" agreement. The game is ported to Console's from PC The Creation Kit has some parts in a number of scripts that activate achievements (XB360) or Trophies (PS3)

This is one of the biggest things plaguing gaming these days. It's always better to port down, than to port up. What the heck happened to Quality over Quantity eh? :\

The longer I have to wait, the more they ensure that I will wait for a Steam sale + the Unofficial Patch. They have clearly shown their appreciation for the PC community, why not show ours back...

Because they know that most of us will buy this DLC the moment it comes out, whether its next week or next month. I really don't see any of us holding back once it's here. It's all good to say things like wait for a sale, hold off or boycott etc. but we are all still addicted to Skyrim or we wouldn't be here a year later.

Edited by FalmerBane

*This is all opinioned information as well as blindly guessing.*

Also, there is no proof that I've been able to see that the Xbox version sold more than the PC version as Steam/Valve hasn't released the statistics of how many were sold. It would make sense in a way, if Xbox sold the most copies, then why do they feel the need to advertise it more? They'd get more money in releasing the PC & PS3 immediately than pulling this crap.

I had a couple of thoughts--

Delayed release=increased hits on the Steam Store website, from people checking to see if it the DLC is available. (I am definitely guilty of this, and I am determined to wait for months to buy it on sale, 'cause full price anything hurts.)

The PC release, I expect, will be accompanied by a patch to support it (as has been the case with all the other DLCs). Maybe, just maybe, the extended delay is the result of time being spent on improving the patch with long-awaited bugfixes, etc. Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Seriously? I'll wait for the sale, don't need a halfassed DLC with ewoks right away, Vainilla and Dawnguard still have plenty of juice in them as they are. :)

Beth doesn't care about porting up, instead of down (the way they should, if they were proud of their work), since they already realised there are plenty modders that can fix/make the game feel/see like it should (instead of what they give), leaving the unmodded crap for consoles. :)

Edited by marianojoey

I've been checking on my Steam App while i've been at work, and coming home thinking "Has it released yet?" only to be disappointed when I see 7-7 on the page lol..

Wouldn't surprise me if many boycott the DLC. I won't because I want something that works.

one of my italiano friend showed me a sale of it on gamestop. It was marked for the 18 january.

18th January is a Friday.. So it makes sense really. Which is utter pants because i'm going out or working a double shift... Either way, i won't be playing it :(