ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Dragonborn Release for PC

phreatophile

Very poetic (And so true!) ! Have you considered the Bards College? :biggrin:

I auditioned but apparently they only have places for adventurers (with knee guards) as they are looking for some old book... Plus when you're trying to reach high notes... and you're Dragonborn.... well, it doesn't go well...

One of the judges got flung out the window and I think I froze the other...

Wooopsy

Thanks. That was a hell of a visual.

Reaches for paper towels and Windex...Dr. Pepper and Ham & Cheese on the keyboard and screen again.

Very poetic (And so true!) ! Have you considered the Bards College? :biggrin:

I auditioned but apparently they only have places for adventurers (with knee guards) as they are looking for some old book... Plus when you're trying to reach high notes... and you're Dragonborn.... well, it doesn't go well...

One of the judges got flung out the window and I think I froze the other...

Wooopsy

You have made my day. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Btw Dr Pepper & ham & cheese? Sounds lovely.... :blink:

Breakfast of Champions.

A Ham & Cheese sandwich (actually Virginia Baked Ham and Muenster on toasted Rye) is a step up... in College it might have been stale beer and staler cheese curls.

Breakfast of Champions.

A Ham & Cheese sandwich (actually Virginia Baked Ham and Muenster on toasted Rye) is a step up... in College it might have been stale beer and staler cheese curls.

That's probably where I'm going wrong. I don't think many Champions have a coffee and Haribo for breakfast. We can't all be astronauts...

You have made my day. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thank you! I make many a day, that's what I can do with a lvl 100 smithing skill and all perks taken I CAN MAKE ANYTHING. I'll make you a Saturday tomorrow how's that?

Thank you! I make many a day, that's what I can do with a lvl 100 smithing skill and all perks taken I CAN MAKE ANYTHING. I'll make you a Saturday tomorrow how's that?

Nice! Can I order the old fashioned kind that comes with cartoons in the morning? I really miss those.