ℹ️ Download History temporarily unavailable ×

Confession

Mercbird

One quiet day,

I found myself falling of my chair from laughing at the Dark0ne's random musings on Morrowind,and I quote "Half-Life 2, no. Scre...." Everyone around me wanted in on the joke, and as I started to explain what I found so hilarious and the faces got blanker I realised, I was all alone.And immediatly registered.

In hindsight I should have probably skipped "...Lucas "crap is my middle-name" Arts..."(Response- Isn't he the guy that makes those movies?) And thats not all, my friend... :help:

I do however have a bit of a moral dilemma. I downloaded The Lost Heir and spent the whole weekend getting my current favourite character to the point that I could play the mod, and then came Monday. So ... I... pretended my cold was worse than it was and stayed at home to play it ! There I said it. My brothers are right, this is taking over my life...Wait a sec, they said that grinning at me over their frag guns having just lost their favourite cannon fodder!Go play boys... be wowed by those splatters of blood and hunt that same orc a million times.

Oh Dark0ne, on side quests, that little boy followed me around even after I spoke to his mother and got murderd by goblins, just wouldnt take that knife...

Bemused Mercbird

Welcome to the forums Mercbird, have fun and don't spam ;)

I doubt you're the first person who pulled a sicky in order to play a video game... it is rather worrying though. :P Don't worry, we're all equally sad here.

Welcome, Mercbird, have fun, use the edit and search functions, and don't spam. Obey the rules and the Moderators.

Who'd go to school when you can pretend that you're sick and play Morrowind? :P

Archived