NMM option on mods

Jason2112

The "Download with Manager" should not even have a manual download option next to it on he download page.

I'm being forced to open you up to a possible install nightmare. As second guessing the install

will end up creating a install problem over all.

Edited by Jason2112

The "Download with Manager" should not even have a manual download option next to it on he download page.

I'm being forced to open you up to a possible install nightmare. As second guessing the install

I vehemently disagree. I don't use the manager, don't be depriving me of my manual links.

I vehemently disagree. I don't use the manager, don't be depriving me of my manual links.

I'm talking only about Files set up for the NMM ... you can always set up a loose file version.

Some packages are not meant to be picked apart ...

If you don't use the NMM this will not effect you at all.

What this is doing is creating a NMM version with a loose file version added.

I think the two shouldn't be in the same download. You should have three options

as the mods creator ...

1. A NMM version.

2. A loose file version.

3. An Installer version.

The combo of a NMM version and the Loose file version, can create install nightmares.

Edited by Jason2112