THQ is gone

brokenergy

There is a difference between chapter 11 and chapter 7. Chapter 11 (which is what THQ took) allows for the restructure of the company while selling it's assets and regaining capital while chapter 7 means that it is gone for good. THQ is gone but it will come back later but the way the CEO talked it is as if that they are gone for good.

Edit: No, Kosh Media/Deep Silver their best works was Risen and Dead Island. I would have thought that SR franchise would go to either EA or Ubisoft due to it's lack of a GTA like title (SE having Sleeping Dogs, Take Two having GTA and Mafia and Activision having True Crime).

Edited by brokenergy

Relic (and the Warhammer IP) probably are the luckiest of the group. Them ending up in Sega's care is much better than you think - Sega is the company that publishes the Total War series, and with Warhammer 40,000 under the same name, this could very well mean that there might be an excellent upturn coming for this series and Company of Heroes 2.

I heard that they were getting bought (the studios) by Ubisoft. I wouldn't be surprised.

Damn that amount of debt to fake wrestling:facepalm:

Edited by RubikNight

I would have thought that SR franchise would go to either EA

In what world could that ever, even remotely, be a GOOD thing?

I can't even count the ways that a SR4 could go horribly wrong with EA guiding things... Especially if they try to make it appeal to a larger (younger) audience. :facepalm:

In what world could that ever, even remotely, be a GOOD thing?

I can't even count the ways that a SR4 could go horribly wrong with EA guiding things... Especially if they try to make it appeal to a larger (younger) audience. :facepalm:

Since when SR going to Kosh Media/Deep Silver is a good thing? They don't have the marketing power that EA has and their games were mediocre at best. SR was already catering to "larger (younger) audience" or have you forgotten the marketing campaign for SR3? Your reasoning for not liking EA is pretty immature coming from you.