Blog Piece: Nexus plans for stability and infrastructure improvements.

Dark0ne

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"..we’re not some corporate mega-money machine that’s cutting costs by cutting corners, but just 5 gamers trying to provide the best service we can.."

This is why we love you =)

All things considered you guys are doing one hell of a job keeping up with the popularity and demand. I wish more people had your approach to serving your base. Kudo's, thank you and keep up the good work.

Hi Robin, related money question: If one goes the Supporter route and chucks 1 GBP your way, is there a later option to chuck you more 1 GBP aliquots on the occasional whim, without going premium for a month? If not, I'd recommend enabling a selector like that. (A "Show Some More Support, 1.00 GBP" type option? As I'll be using up my one-timer rather shortly...)

To be honest, I've never been in a position where I've had trouble with the website speed or reliablility. Maybe I've just been lucky.

I think you do a wonderful job providing these resources to the community and I don't think I or anyone else could ever thank you enough for your hard work and dedication.

Just be aware that the time and effort is greatly appreciated!

Taggart