Blog Piece: Nexus plans for stability and infrastructure improvements.

Dark0ne

Hi,

Actually, I am one of person that not quite active in forum, but almost everyday I come to nexus for checking new mods since Oblivion and now Skyrim. Honestly, I know that to maintain a site where the users didn't required to pay for the services plus to maintain it with limited numbers of people are hard, but I never imagined its going to be THIS hard. (I am glad I had decided to read this long post to know what is going on... :p)

I just want to say that you guys had done very great effort for us, and personally I want to thank you guys for those amazing efforts, time, money, and everything that you guys had spent for this site. Thank You!!!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mods and mod sites are one of the last bastions for hardcore gamers to play a game that has any kind of challenge, depth and immersion. (remember how boring and easy most vanilla games of the past 10 or so years have been)

And the Nexus is the only mod site i know of that's not owned by the same profit hungry dick heads that give is quickly made, sub par games that pander to the "casuals"

So lets F'ing support them..

Pony up a few bucks for a premium account or donate or whatever.

Lets keep this baby alive and corporate free.

Edited by joker_fx

Well, I used to use Fallout Nexus in 2010 and early 2011, then I started using Skyrim Nexus in mid 2012. I don't remember having a problem with the site, maybe a download took some time to start or something, but even so, the problem could be from my Internet connection.

I think you guys do an AMAZING, UNIQUE work, something I will tell to my children in the future, like "oh, there was a site called Nexus where people would upload their mods to some games and anyone could download then and have fun for free". In fact, I expect my children to see Nexus with their very eyes, in the future.

Hugs from Brazil!

Love the site! Thank you for all the hard work and dedication! Never posted before but I feel that I should show some support. Bought some premium to try out and I am far than impressed and will hopefully get enough cash to buy a lifetime one!

Thanks again for all the hard work!

I've been using Skyrim Nexus pretty exclusively, but I really don't mind the occasional failure to download a file. the general solution is refresh the page and hit download again. No big problem there. The site is wonderful, easy to use, and best of all, free, because of people like you, who are dedicated to PEOPLE, not MONEY. Thanks for the great site. In time, I may go premium to support the site. Right now, I'm in college, and can't really afford it, but once I have some money, premium, here I come!

I give you guys all the props in the world. It is a beautiful thing to see a group of people do something so awesome, just for the sake of doing it and pleasing people. It is easy to see how much money this site could actually make if greed was your goal, and it very noble of you to be able to look past that and focus on the content itself.

I've been coming to this site for a few years now and the experience has only gotten better with time. You guys do a fantastic job and I wish you the best.

In short, thank you for your efforts and keep up the phenomenal work!!