Blog Piece: Nexus plans for stability and infrastructure improvements.

Dark0ne

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all of the time and dedication (and not to mention money) you put into your site. We all really do appreciate it.

I'll get premium to help you guys out. I hope you can keep the site running for years, as it's the only mod site worth going to, in my opinion. Thanks!

-Transfusiionz

Thank you for the update Dark0ne. It was enlightening and almost inspiring to hear how a young man (remember I'm a granny) such as you seems to have "gotten it right" when it comes to managing a business. It must be a struggle, but you guys are doing a great job, and we certainly appreciate all you are doing and plan for the future. Thanks so much for the info.

this is a fantastic update and love you for persevering to benefit the players and modders who use this site with me personally seeing a good partion if not all of the best mods on the NEXUS Sites since the days of modding morrowind have been on the nexus hope the server clustering goes well

and fully agree with tranzfusion best mod site ever no other one compares to the simplicity and the low amount of adds you have :)

I want you to know that because of your incredible service, your dedication to not hitting me with 97,000 pop up ads per page and refresh is the single biggest reason I decided to go Premium. I have been a Nexus fan for several years (not a very active one other than downloading amazing new mods) but have always felt at home here. I hope all the other Nexus fans that download will see the same thing I have and support you by going Premium as well!

Like alot of people, I've been here awhile... But unlike most people I usually don't read these posts by you. Sorry if that disappoints you but I just tend to overlook them. The notifications thingy is helping (obviously) and I actually had no idea that it was just the team of 5 who have been doing this for SO LONG. The idea of 'clustering' actually is kind of exciting, not just 'idc...', even though I have no idea really how it works, and the video card comparison didn't help me either because I don't know how that works either... BUT I know the end results thanks to you so best of luck with the project :) Also I recently became a premium member and knowing that it's going just to you guys is so much better than thinking it's going into some corporation or shareholder's pocket. Thank you for putting us gamers first, and for keeping us first and I'll try to keep up with your posts from now on :) Though if they're all this long I dunno how many of them I'm going to read... Hehehe j/k, thanks for everything Nexus team!

Just want to say, I've been here for years. Though I have seen things not download, or at times, not even work (skyrim release), for the most part, this site has worked very well for what it does.

I appreciate that you consider us users your priority (if that's the correct word).

I only have good things to say about the Nexus sites. yes it's annoying when things don't work quite like they should, but I haven't had any issues for months.

Thanks for all the work you and your team do for us, It is appreciated on this end.

Salutations!

First: It's not a boring topic. Hell, it's enlightening and informative! Second: If a user appreciates it, they'll read it through and through. Third: Being of no use in my current situation, I could only cheer you guys on and wish you guys all the luck in the WORLD! Gawd knows that we need Nexus :p

~Cheers

Hope that all goes well. Personally as a premium member I wouldn't mind seeing a banner ad, but then again I'm guessing I'd be a minority as far as that goes. I love using your service, as it's far better than any of the other modding sites I've used, at least in my opinion, and the nexus mod manager is a great piece of software from a users pov.

I get that you don't want money to ruin the Nexus, but......Valve, Bethesda. They have balanced money, with consumer respect. You abhor capitalist greed......so that means there is NO chance of you ruining this with greed.....You need that add revenue, and that money to grow....simple as that. If you want to get to 99% rock'n......you need funds bro. NEVER let someone tell you that you don't deserve your success! DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO BROTHER! You don't have to justify anything to us....and if you ever do, then we don't deserve the fruits of your labor. Peace out!