Anyone use a mod called Cutting room floor for morrowind?

Swordsguy2010

One of its modules deals with slaves and the key for there shackles, theres an argonian Slave in the tradehouse of an Egg mining Town called Gnisis*. does anyone know who the hell has the key to the slaves shackles? if any? this is driving me up the wall trying to find the damn thing. the slave doesn't say "its hopeless" or anything he says" you need to find the key" so there should be a key somewhere i just can't find it. :/

Edited by Swordsguy2010

Here is a list of keys in Morrowind. Some of the slave keys simply aren't placed in the game. For those slaves, you can cast "command humanoid" on them, have them follow you to somewhere that you actually have a slave key that works for, and that key will work. (once they are in the correct location.)

I will preface this by broadly observing that there are many reasons for content to left on the cutting room floor - it is not always about making things shorter.

No key exists in the base game to free the slave in Madach Tradehouse. Of all the slaves The Cutting Room floor professes to help, the one in Madach Tradehouse is not among them. There is no dialogue entry filtered for that cell that would allow the player to free Utadeek even if a key existed.

There are other mods that make it possible to free slaves that are otherwise impossible to save.