[LE] People who designed skyrim have to be males

greyday01

They must be males. Just like modern architects don't think about things like where to put the vacuum cleaner and ironing board when they design a house, whoever made skyrim completely forgot the need for scullery sinks in even medieval kitchens. A glaring omission. Lots of modded clutter too. But no sinks. Perhaps there is a clean dishes spell?

I don't know man.. I'm the worst cook on earth, my contribution to the family meals *is* cleaning the dishes after the meal lol.. (not that I like cleaning dishes, but it's something right).

Maybe a new shout for cleaning the dishes.. lengthy quest and that sort of thing to get it.. :p

Funny. When I was creating my Enchanted Ship in a Bottle mod. I looking everyplace for quality textures and models. The one thing I found funny was there are no bathrooms, toilets or outhouses in Skyrim. I ended up making a toilet from dwemer parts but I did find a nice tub.

Ah, it would be like the scene from The Hobbit when the Dwarves pillage Bilbo's food stores..

Dull the knives, bend the forks, break the bottles and burn the corks.. crack the cups and break the plaaaaaaates.. That's what Bilbo Baggins hates!

But yea, the stuff might be clean, but clean dishes and utensils aren't much good broken and bent :p

Funny. When I was creating my Enchanted Ship in a Bottle mod. I looking everyplace for quality textures and models. The one thing I found funny was there are no bathrooms, toilets or outhouses in Skyrim. I ended up making a toilet from dwemer parts but I did find a nice tub.

There's actually toilets lots of places, they're just, you know, strategically placed buckets.