Dragonborn low Res textures.

fossilfern

I was just going to start a topic about this when i found this one.

Totally awful eye gouging textures, the same block wall textures i noticed as soon as i got off the ship in the op'ers pics, i saved the game there and will not commence until a HD mod is done.

PS. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE FIX THE ENTRANCE DOOR TO FORT DAWNGAURD, TEXTURE LOOKS LIKE ABOUT 4 PIXELS.

Edited by del_boy

Well, Steam is currently downloading a new "pack 3" of the official Bethesda high res textures, and updating the previous ones I guess? They're in my downloading folder as well, but who knows with Steam. One can assume this must be for DB. Of course, I know some people hate Bethesda's high res textures, so whatever boats your float, wait for unofficial textures that look different or get higher res now that fits the feel of the game. Personally, I'm glad, despite not having DB.

Edit: It's 1.5GB by the way.

Edited by AxlRocks

You people are all spoiled brats. You demand others make the game prettier, for free, before you are even willing to play it?

I bet you don't eat your bread unless mommy takes the crusts off first.

I bet you like going into a restaurant ordering steak and getting a tiny piece of half cooked meat.

the QC of these games is crap i wish modders would get the jobs that beth cant do.

and yes its annoying and even insulting that beth cant do a decent job anymore.

if a modder fixing this i have no qualms with donating to him or even giving him a gift of cash.

You people are all spoiled brats. You demand others make the game prettier, for free, before you are even willing to play it?

I bet you like going into a restaurant ordering steak and getting a tiny piece of half cooked meat.

the QC of these games is crap i wish modders would get the jobs that beth cant do.

if a modder fixing this i have no qualms with donating to him or even giving him a gift of cash.

When I order steak, I expect steak, but I'm not gonna complain that it's not Kobe beef if it never said on the menu that it would be Kobe beef.

You ordered Dragonborn, you get Dragonborn. It's not their fault that you're expecting a quality that they never promised.

When I order steak, I expect steak, but I'm not gonna complain that it's not Kobe beef if it never said on the menu that it would be Kobe beef.

You ordered Dragonborn, you get Dragonborn. It's not their fault that you're expecting a quality that they never promised.

yes its my fault they have millions and cant produce anything of quality to begin with.

yes its my fault they have millions and cant produce anything of quality to begin with.

It's your fault that you don't check what you're buying before you buy it.

Besides, there is a reason the textures are low res. They have to be compatible with consoles and "normal" PCs. Beth doesn't just want to sell their game to the elite gamers who spend $4000+ on their machine, they want to sell it to as many people as possible. On top of that there seems to be an update for the highres texture pack which is probably for the Dragonborn DLC, so check that out before you call them impotent.