Honest Hearts pop up

fredbob392

I started playing Honest Hearts a couple days ago, and yesterday an extremely annoying issue popped up. While walking though Zion, a box keeps popping up saying something like "You need to travel with Happy Trails Caravan on your first trip to Zion National Park". When I click OK, it comes up again instantly, about 10 times till it stops. I cant figure out whats causing it. I tried uninstalling the 3 or so mods I have effecting HH, but it still showed up.. I don't see it mentioned on the wiki as a common bug, and don't know what to do.

If you have already spoken to Joshua Graham follow these steps:

Open your Data Files or FOMM depending on what you are using to activate mods, look at the number next to where it says "HonestHearts.esm" it should be something like 01 be sure to note this down.

Next load your save and open the console and type:

"GetQuestCompleted (Enter the number I told you to note down)008893"

If a 0 is returned then type in:

"CompleteQuest (Enter the number I told you to note down)008893"

If you haven't met Joshua Graham yet or you got a 1 before, open the console and type in:

"CompleteQuest (Enter the number I told you to note down)008891"

This should solve any issues you are having by manually completing quests you should've done, any problems reply here or message me, if you found this useful be sure to give me a Kudos :teehee:

• 3 weeks later...

If you have already spoken to Joshua Graham follow these steps:

Open your Data Files or FOMM depending on what you are using to activate mods, look at the number next to where it says "HonestHearts.esm" it should be something like 01 be sure to note this down.

Next load your save and open the console and type:

"GetQuestCompleted (Enter the number I told you to note down)008893"

If a 0 is returned then type in:

"CompleteQuest (Enter the number I told you to note down)008893"

If you haven't met Joshua Graham yet or you got a 1 before, open the console and type in:

"CompleteQuest (Enter the number I told you to note down)008891"

This should solve any issues you are having by manually completing quests you should've done, any problems reply here or message me, if you found this useful be sure to give me a Kudos :teehee:

Sorry for not replying, I hadn't checked this for a while. No, that didn't fix it. I'm pretty sure the issue is somehow linked to waiting or sleeping. It will go several minutes no problem, but as soon a I hit T, the box pops up.

I'm having the exact same problem. I'm using Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition with nexus mod manager. I also have the ultimate edition of Fallout New Vegas. It seems to pop up twice for me. Sometimes randomly but always when hit T and wait. I tried using the console and put those commands in. For me honesthearts.esm has a six in the load order column. When I put in "GetQuestCompleted 0600893" I get back GetQuestCompleted >> 1.00 Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm also having the exact same problem. I'm using Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition with nexus mod manager. Both quests reply with 1.00. Sometimes the pop-up reappears again and again with no stopping... effectively ruining the game. I had to revert to an older save before going into zion until this issue is resolved.

It seems to appear randomly, going away after 1-2 clicks or never, after pressing T. Really frustrating issue

• 2 months later...