Can't disable 6 files in NMM, won't import

omtech1
Go to solution Solved by HadToRegister,

Vortex ver. 1.2.20, I'm modding Fallout4 on Win10 x64 machine with 16G ram. Been modding awhile with NMM but wanted to switch over to Vortex. I opened NMM, disabled all the mods but top 6 will not disable. Closed NMM and Vortex tells me to disable all my mods, but these won't disable. Fallout4.esm, dlccoast.esm, dlcnukaworld.esm, cceejf04001-decorationpack.esl, cckgif04001fbastion.esl, and cbgsf04035.esl. Should these files even be in NMM? and is this why I can't import. Somewhat of a noob so please be kind.

• Solution

Fallout4.esm, dlccoast.esm, dlcnukaworld.esm are the actual GAME Files, TWO of them are DLC, which is why you can't disable them

The other files "cceejf04001-decorationpack.esl, cckgif04001fbastion.esl, and cbgsf04035.esl" are the Creation Club Content.

I would suggest you try something that doesn't require such technical know-how, such as importing Mods from NMM to Vortex when you don't even know Official Game DLC, and Creation Club content from MODS.
Sorry, but Importing from NMM can be difficult because of the problems that NMM has.

My apologies if my post sounds mean, I was just pointing out that the process of Importing from NMM to Vortex can be difficult, and the person doing it, needs to have a good working knowledge of the files, and mods they're working with