Solstheim word walls

seth2012

Ok Dragonborn came seems to be the buggiest of all three addons so far. I traveled to solstheim done a few quests etc but none of the word walls in the place work and I can not learn the shouts so can not proceed in the story. The word walls in skyrim work on the other hand. I deactivated all mods but still the problem exists. Anyone else had the same problem or knows how to fix it?

Thanks

Dragonborn is just a few days old. There is very little we know about this addon and what might be causing these issues and Bethesda is sure to release a few patches. Simply reload saves, reinstall Dragonborn and do whatever it is that you can until the community and the developers start rolling out fixes. There really isn't much anyone can do right now.

I would recommend you download the Unnoficial Dragonborn Patch.

-Elsarian

Edited by Elsarian

Also, be sure to verify your game cache using steam; this will replace any missing files that might have accidentally been deleted. Be sure to generate a new, fresh .ini. Try uninstalling and reinstalling skyrim without deleting your saves. Try literally anything you can think of. If none of this has fixed the issue, then it is a mod issue.

Also, be sure to verify your game cache using steam; this will replace any missing files that might have accidentally been deleted. Be sure to generate a new, fresh .ini. Try uninstalling and reinstalling skyrim without deleting your saves. Try literally anything you can think of. If none of this has fixed the issue, then it is a mod issue.

Yes when I verified integrated of game cache. steam re-acquired and re-download missing files for Dragonborn, I always do several verify integrated of game cache of my games and during all three steam kept re-acquiring files for Dragonborn, so something from the game may not be sticken or installing properly!..