Scheduled partial down-time and mod publishing

Dark0ne

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be helpful if there was also an option to "un-publish" a mod and start over without needing to delete the whole page. I'm not even sure that deleting the page would allow you to start over with the same name again.

Set to "Hidden", make changes, set to "Show".

Am I missing something? :ermm:

Sounds like a great system, well thought out, particularly in time for your forum changes. Thanks for always keeping us abreast!

As usual thanks for the heads up on these issues. You guys just keep doing a great job, and it is certainly appreciated. You answered every question I had about the down time from what is affected to the time frame. Thorough as always.

Good luck with the massive overhaul......

Cheers,

I just released my first mod and assumed the 'Publish' setup was the normal behaviour.

My experience of it was that everything was straightforward and worked in a logical way.

Kudos to you for the sensible approach and actually telling your users what's going on!

Hi Dark0ne,

I began working on my descriptions page in mid-Dec and did not publish my mod until Jan 1st. Currently my mod comment topic has been lost, here is the thread on it. I assume it's the timing described above.

Now I know why my mod didn't make the hot files list because it had more endorsements than other hot files at the time.

Not bitter about it, that's just the way it goes sometimes. But I would like the comment topic restored if possible.

Edited by Robinsage