Scheduled partial down-time and mod publishing

Dark0ne

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

id like to thank you for taking all the time you do to tell your user base about all your ideas and plans for the site, as well as all your actions done on the site. the posts are normally pretty lengthy, but i for one prefer having to read a little more but undetstand exactly what your intentions are. thank you again. Edited by francispj

Awesome!!! ...I see that all the time...mod that has only been posted for a minute or two and some jerk is demanding screenshots before downloading almost as fast as the page refreshes for the mod author...

The new publishing system is especially good for me, as I like to work on way too many projects at once. Now I can start the file thread, and edit the crap out of my descriptions, maintain my credits as permissions come through, and potentially keep a running backup copy of my mod as I work on it...you just saved a bunch of paper that would have been used to keep notes...and helped reduce future desk clutter...

Thanks for the heads up. It's nice that you don't hit your users with random down time and no warning or explanation, another reason I prefer this site to all others similar.

WYSWYG...OMG!!!...you kids and your silly text messaging lingo...joking...I know what it is...it just looks like absurd text messaging bad-english every time I see it...