Skyrim mod informer weekly

samv96UK

Hello everyone, and welcome to episode 1 of Skyrim mod informer weekly, the new show that informs you about 3 different topics within modding:

• WIP mods
  • New mods
  • My own WIP mods

In this episode I talk about Falskaar, Lichdom, he Unofficial Dragonborn patch, the Gondor Armour Set, Medua Drakul armors and Thanatos Dragon, Insanity's Shields and Rochebere, along with two of my other WIP's.

Be sure to let me know what you think of the video!

I love it, I like the way you describe the mods, lots of details, you would be good at making walkthroughs. The only thing that annoyed me a bit was the shouting, I just didn't feel it was fiting.

Glad you liked it! Do you mean my voice or the sound effects of the Dragonborn shouting? If you mean my voice, I notice it when I listened back sometimes, but I wanted to make sure that I was loud enough to be hear over the audio.

The dragonborn shouting, your voice had a good tone, it didn't bother me at all.

Oh good, I was worried for a second my voice didn't sound good! I added those shouts since I thought they'd sound cool, but I may not add them in next week.

The dragonborn shouting, your voice had a good tone, it didn't bother me at all.

Oh good, I was worried for a second my voice didn't sound good! I added those shouts since I thought they'd sound cool, but I may not add them in next week.

Well that's just me, not sure about others, I guess you gonna need more feedback :).

Well that's just me, not sure about others, I guess you gonna need more feedback :).

Well someone else just told me they spent about two minutes in hysterics after hearing the first shout!

Fantastic work. More videos should be done like this. Not only do you show off the powerhouses, but you help get the new mods some much needed attention. Having just released my first mod myself, this is great. Most videos simply show the big heavily endorsed mods. I will definitely be tuning in next week. Keep up the great work!

Fantastic work. More videos should be done like this. Not only do you show off the powerhouses, but you help get the new mods some much needed attention. Having just released my first mod myself, this is great. Most videos simply show the big heavily endorsed mods. I will definitely be tuning in next week. Keep up the great work!

Thank you! I definitely think it's important to show both the popular mods, and the 'hidden gems' as it were, since that way you get the best of both I suppose. I know the feeling of releasing a first mod, but as time goes on you will improve. Trust me! The first mod I released didn't get much attention, but with each mod you release you learn new skills you can put into the next. Good luck!

Looking at the snow and the Mod Informer title, I was halfway expecting you to talk in a fake Jamaican accent about stabbing someone down the lane.

Will follow this btw. :biggrin:

Excellent! Great to have people that will look forward to seeing the show! :thumbsup: