-blink- Wait, where's my plugin?

malachiwolf

Hello all. I've made my glorious return to PC after like 5 years. I feel like a peasant at a royal feast, but in my defense, my old gaming laptop had some issues. Judge me how you will.

Anyway, things have changed, and this Vortex MM is kicking my rear end. I am, of course, accustomed to NMM.

I think the biggest problem having ears not seeing a plugin when Install a mod. I suppose this could be because The Mods this is occurring with don't have one. It has been 5 years since I've done anything with mods on a pc. Modding on console is idiot-proof.

The mods I had an issue with are RCI and Better Males.

The other issue is mods not seeming to work. BillyRo's glorious weapons don't seem to be added.

-the mods are downooaded, installed, and deployed

-Im playing SKyrim SE and using the SE mods

-His nordic wanderer mod works fine, but the assassin's dagger, for example, isn't there. I've used his weapons on pretty much every character since I first discovered them years ago, so I'm quite familiar with their added locations. Nothing :(

Anyway, sorry if this is a bit wordy.

Where and what drive is your game installed on?
Where and what drive is your Mod Staging folder on?

When you go to the Plugins Tab in Vortex, all the plugins have a green box saying ENABLED?

When you look in your Skyrim Special Edition\Data folder, do you see the mods you've installed?

If you're taking about Mods that don't have plugins, then you're talking about Texture/Mesh replacing mods and/or Mods that use SKSE64.

Mods that use SKSE64 end up in Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins folder.
They also REQUIRE SKSE64 in order to work.

I don't know what the mods "RCI" is (I wish people would type the names of the mods out) so I can't check it.

Is the assassin's dagger you speak of from the Nordic Wanderer mod, or is it a separate mod, because I can't find an Assassin's Dagger mod.

Post the Names and/or links to the Mods you're using

Check your Skyrim Special Edition\Data folder and tell me if you have an esp named "Dovah Nord Weapons.esp" in it

Because so far, what you are describing is that all mods that only change Textures and Meshes, work fine, but any mod with an ESP doesn't.

Go to SETTINGS---------->MODS and tell me what DEPLOYMENT METHOD is selected on that page.