[WIP] Dunaduan

EnaiSiaion

So, If you know how to impliment voice into your characters, I can tottaly voice act for you.
I've got the good's mic's and's stuff's.
And if you werent planning on writing too much for your project, Well you have the option now.

So, If you know how to impliment voice into your characters, I can tottaly voice act for you.

I've got the good's mic's and's stuff's.

And if you werent planning on writing too much for your project, Well you have the option now.

Ooh!

Ooh!

Ooh!

...read your private messages? :)

Looks great. For me a quest mod should have story, adventuring a bit of craziness and maybe some pretty surroundings.

Good to see most people agree and don't just want plenty of draugr to nom. :)

I really like the idea of more puzzle-based dungeons, and exploration instead of just... follow the marker to the fetch quest objective type stuff we mostly get. I'll definitely play around with this when it's released. It sounds fun.

nakakita when did you last play morrowind? no quest markers. AH! the life.

But on a more serious note great pics you have there. I wonder what kind of story line you will come up with.

Oh we people like fancy adventuring. Wait did that come out right? oh no matter. So yeah if the surroundings aren't well made it becomes easily run through type of thing so it is important to make those well.

Great idea those puzzle dungeons. Now people actually have to start using their brain. Tho if I were you at the release I would expect the people who's brains are bit rusty would come to complain. Just giving heads up that this might happen.

Ah the draugr. You eat them at breakfast, dinner and well the heck even at night when you should be at bed.. yeah would be glad to see something else at this point.

So practically can but most definitely don't want to wait.

@Valadol I last played the day before yesterday. I mix the two up some. It takes me a while to set up Morrowind though, and I keep finding I did something with my install that I don't like like, (and I don't always know what went wrong....) so I start over. Skyrim is easier to mod thanks to the Mod Organizer, but I use Immersive HUD too hide quest markers with that. Doesn't always work though when NPCs expect you to know what cave their trinket vanished to and they no longer tell you (like in Oblivion) 'Let me mark it on your map!' It's just.. magically on your map. Oh well. (And I really liked how Dragonborn brought back crazy puzzles without too much hand holding).

And I think probably a warning note that brains are required might be in order at the top of the download page. Just to scare off the 'it's too hard!' people.