Need help to mod

Wolf382

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there two things showing in the OBMM right hand window that belong to the Unofficial Oblivion Patch (meaning one from before and the one you just made)?

- Edit - When we have the red box we need to stop and figure out why before moving ahead, so good that you asked!

When you look at the main OBMM window, on the right hand panel where you have the list with blue, green and red boxes do you have two that go with the UOP?

I think that we have spent enough time trying to install the UOP with OBMM and it is not working. Maybe it's time to go old school and just manual install the UOP.

It's a good thing you don't have any give up in you Wolf. I hope this way will get us past this confusing part.

Let's go back to another fresh Steam install, and then another copy and paste of our Data folder from the backup so we know we have a working game without any of this stuff from the UOP.

Then we will try my manual install method ... OK?

OK ... that Data folder backup is coming in handy isn't it.

I want to do this with just one step at a time. If my instructions for that step are not clear ask me for a better explanation.

First step ...

Create a new folder ... this time name it UOP_Manual_Install.

- Edit - Without my spelling mistake ... hehe.

Sometimes the old Striker comes up with a good idea eh? :laugh:

OK, now in the UOP_Manual_Install folder make another new folder named Data.

So now we will have UOP_Manual_Install\Data

- Edit - More corrections ... gah!!