Need help to mod

Wolf382

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup ... that's what I'm thinking too, get the unofficial patches done and then we'll fix Vanila Gear Redux.

OK ... so does that mean that all of the DLC patches are activated in OBMM and we are still good?

Did you run BOSS after we did our copy/paste install? I've been forgetting to remind you ... it's always install, activate ESPs, then BOSS and then test.

If the answer is yes then we can get the Shivering Isles patch next.

Create a folder Shivering_Patch_Install and then inside that a folder named Data.

Copy the file Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch-10739-1-5-9a-1589152090.7z from the download folder and paste it into the Data folder you just created.

You should now have Shivering_Patch_Install\Data\Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch-10739-1-5-9a-1589152090.7z and then extract Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch-10739-1-5-9a-1589152090.7z to the Data folder.

Delete the file Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch-10739-1-5-9a-1589152090.7z from the Shivering_Patch_Install\Data folder and then copy the Data folder.

Navigate to your game's Oblivion folder and paste ... answer yes to merge the two Data folders.

Open OBMM and activate Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp and then exit OBMM.

Open BOSS and hit the Run BOSS button, and when it's done check in the game for any problems.

no i did not run BOSS

on OBMM last time i checked it was all good i check again and all off the dlc was tick off for some weird reason so

i tick dem back on and the game crash and i forgot to run BOSS again so i run BOSS and all works again

Ya the BOSS step is important to remember ... it gets the ESPs in the proper order for the game.

- Edit - I wasn't doing a good job of reminding you ... we're working better but things are never 100% perfect.