Need help to mod

Wolf382

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry, as you get practiced with working SM Combat Hide into your play style it will get more automatic.

I guess what helps me too is I know where all the enemies will be ... they spawn in exactly the same places as the last 100 times I've been to a spot. One of the mods I'm working on (well on and off) tries to do something about that.

I don't use Better Cities myself, but I did take a look at the mod page, install instructions etc. I see patches for the Unique Landscape mods (and they are mentioned in the Better Cities mod description) but I didn't see anything about which should be installed first.

I'll have a look at the UL page and see if there's any info there (I've never installed that group of mods either).

I've had a close enough look at UL and BC to see how complex it is going to be. Another thing I'm certain of is that Wrye Bash will be required, at least after the installation of those two plus all of the compatibility patches.

Big job ... we will both need quite a bit of free time before we start.

OK ... I'm needing to drag myself through the shower right now anyway so we'll catch up tomorrow.

Sweet dreams, and if you have any bandits chasing you don't forget to dream in some SM Combat Hide!!