Need help to mod

Wolf382

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ... yes but in this case it would be the opposite ... pain plus less skin!!

Unless you take the "long view" I guess ... pain and then slowly grow new skin (so I guess that's a "gain").

I watch my grandkids do stuff that I will never try (inline skating, weird bike tricks etc). I'm good with watching and bringing the box of bandaids when needed. Actually I'm pretty good at watching.

- Edit - Get outside and have some fun. Make hay while the sun is still shining!! The game will be there for the rainy days.

Weapon Improvement Project has a bit different install options. It has an optional folder in the extracted download that we should remove first, plus some Docs folders that are not needed either.

Extract it to a folder and extract, and we will return to the creating a folder to install from (I'd name this one WIP_Manual_Install or similar) and then create a Data folder inside that (so WIP_Manual_Install\Data). Copy the Meshes folder and Textures folder to the new Data folder. Next copy the file Weapon Improvement Project.esp and paste it into the WIP_Manual_Install\Data folder.

Now the optional folder has some replacement shields for the Chorrol, Kvatch and Skingrad town guards. Have a look at them in the extracted download's Optional_Files\Docs\W.I.P\Screenshots folder and decide if you want them too. If you do then copy and paste the Meshes and Textures folder from the Optional_Files folder and paste into your WIP_Manual_Install\Data folder (simple replacer for the shields so no ESP).

As usual copy the WIP_Manual_Install\Data folder and paste in the game's Oblivion folder (remember ... for pasting folders always paste into one level higher) and yes to the merge and overwrite prompts. Activate Weapon Improvement Project.esp in OBMM and sort with BOSS.

Have a look in-game and see what you think.

I've been trying to keep my sentences short so they fit on one line but sometimes I fall back to my old ways.

I have some more work to do on the dingy while the weather is nice. I'll be back in an hour or two. Have fun learning the ins and outs of Enhanced Enchanting!